Varieties of capitalism and the politics of sustainable energy transitions
From: Matthew Lockwood
To: SPRU, University of Sussex, 25th October 2013
- Comparative variation in sustainable energy transitions
- Limits of socio-technical transitions approach for understanding why
- Comparative institutionalist political economy (‘varieties of capitalism’) as an alternative?
- OK, but why?
- So what – can institutional systems change?
- Tentative and controversial(?)
Download presentation: ML Lockwood SPRU presentation 25-10-13
« Previous New Thinking Blog: The Solution to Rising Bills is Demand Reduction and Courage in Leadership New Thinking Blog: German wholesale prices have fallen by 50% since 2008 – why not in Britain? Next »