Transformative Governance: Speeding up change in global energy systems
From: Catherine Mitchell
Colloquium to: Energy and Resources Group, University of California, Berkley – 13 April 2016
- What is energy governance?; Why is it important; What is Transformative Governance
- What characterises transformative governance versus other innovative or progressive governance
- Current challenges to be met – Opportunities of change to be captured
- Significant energy system changes (and opportunities) are already happening in some countries – derive from a few transformative mechanisms
- Its not only governance change we need, but transformative governance change
- What characterises transformative governance?
- How transferable is transformative governance?
- ‘Whole’ energy systems
- Governance ‘Learning’
- To change or not to change governance?
Download the presentation: Mitchell ERG-April-2016
More about the ERG Colloquium: ERG Colloquium – Catherine Mitchell