1. Geotextiles and non-woven matting for biocomposite panels.
2. Scrub oak, alias the ‘chaparro'
3. 14 years
4. Tea is grown in 25 countries
5. Any four of Wheat, Maize, Rice, Potatoes, Bananas or Pulses
6. It is estimated that there are around 10 million
7. The only by-product is Oxygen
8. Halfway between our wet green woods and the worlds deserts and they are also found on western sides of continents between 30-40 N or S Latitude.
9. The grass is called Vetiver
10. The Malaysian garden provides Building materials, Fruit and Vegetables, Fuel and Medicines
To return to the questions