The current Mining History Network logo appears above.
The lettering is "cut" from an image of granite rock.
The two miners and a dog on the left are taken from the original logo.
The original Mining History Network logo which appears below is
adapted from a study for a mosaic panel for the
Victoria & Albert Museum by Reuben Townroe c.1850
Web design by .. Ray Burnley, IT Services, University of Exeter