What reform is required of the current energy system/governance?
From: Prof. Catherine Mitchell
Presentation to: Reforming energy governance for net zero, 29th Oct 2019, London.
- We need to reset our energy governance
- This does not need wholesale change
- It does need
- an new institution
- changes to existing institutions
- more coordination across sectors and scales
- more decentralisation of decisions and markets
- a new balance between direction and competition
Download the presentation: Mitchell Governance roundtable – What reform is required Oct 19